School Joolz ™ for Cheer Hand-crafted, keepsake cheer jewelry for schools and teams
Leather Personalized Cheer Bracelet
Sleek leather Cheer bracelet with brushed nickel charm ring displaying a sterling cheer medallion with your school/team/mascot, a hand-made glass charm in your colors, and a sterling microcharm with your graduation year or 'Coach' or 'Mom'.
A nice gift sturdy enough for younger cheerleaders (especially with the cheer bear glass charm!) and sleek enough for older cheerleaders. The second most popular bracelet we sell at cheer comps. (Wire bangle is most popular).
- Type in: the letters for your school/team or mascot (if you don't know, click the CONTACT US tab and ask. We will research for you)
- Choose: your year. It can be your high school or middle school graduation year OR the current year
- Choose: your primary and secondary colors for your school/team (if you don't know, click the CONTACT US tab and ask. We will research for you)
- Choose: the glass charm design you like the best. It will be made in your colors
- Choose: the size of your bracelet
Adjustable bracelet fits small to large wrists with 3 sizes and an adjustable 'tail'. The sterling cheer medallion has a megaphone and 'cheer' hand-stamped on it along with the initials of your team or school or the name of your mascot. The hand-made glass charm and hand-engraved/hand-stamped sterling medallions are all made at School Joolz studios in Amesbury, MA. Shipped in a nice gift box with gift bag/tissue for easy gift-giving.
Free shipping via USPS.
High School graduation years: Senior-2018, Junior-2019, Sophomore-2020, Freshman-2021, 8th grade-2022, 7th grade-2023, 6th grade-2024, 5th grade-2025, 4th grade-2026, 3rd grade-2027, 2nd grade-2028, 1st grade-2029, Kindergarten-2030
About School Joolz ™...Gail Zona is a Massachusetts-based glass jewelry artist and metalsmith who specializes in artisan glass charms and sterling medallions. She is the founder of School Joolz ™, a line of hand-crafted keepsake jewelry to represent your school, team or sport. Each piece is made-to-order with up to 8 clever options to showcase your individual pride and passion.
Her recent work can be seen at cheer competitions and online at www.schooljoolz.jewelry. For group discounts and fundraising options, please contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.